Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Three lives I have.

Three lives I have.
Gentle enough to soothe the skin,

Light enough to caress the sky,
Hard enough to crack the rocks.


What am I ?



haha, you guess it ! :)




_______________________________________________



MTV world stage was last night.
i missed it! AWW SO SAD :(
but Jazz and SamSam went, and Jazz said it rocked. haha.
Til she had to text me and say it rocked :P

Remember about the millipedes yesterday ?
I was so bored that i did a research on it and i think dragon millipedes are pretty and pill millipedes are really cute.






Dragon millipede.



Pill millipede.




huhu, i'm still very afraid of them though.
and if i ever meet up with this 8-foot millipede, i'd probably die on the spot.








(p/s: take my friend test on facebook ! :D )


What am I ? :)
Elayne.

No comments: