Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, August 7, 2009

i wished you never looked at me that way ~






old picture.
me and my competitor, Gloria :)



hey guys, sorry for not updating my blog for 1 , 2 , 3 days ! :(
nothin' much to update on.

S.O.X ( School Of X ) came to my school yesterday for a motivation speech
and they're encouraging is to sign up for an xpax number. why not ?
It's free and i can get RM10 credit for free when i sign up.
better yet, there's no expiry for me since im 18 years and below :)
Also, they will give me the lowest rates to 8 of my friends who are using xpax numbers.
Worth it !
so, to those who are using or signing up, please inform me ! :)


Other than that, i haved changed my play list if you realised. hahahh.
hope you enjoy the songs ! :)



Love,
Elayne.

No comments: