Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday, LCY !









hello everybody ! :)

Sorry to everyone who tried to contact Chia Yan yesterday night but couldn't reach her phone.
That's because yours truly was on the phone with her from 11.52 - 12.05 ! haha !
Sorry vonn. XD
This is because I've never been the first who wished anybody, so I'm making sure that I was the first who wishes Miss LCY ! heheh.
First time weh, must write it down in diary already :)

" 18th August 2009 ,
I, Elayne Leong, have finally been the first who wished someone Happy Birthday on their
birthday..."

hehe ! Ignore that. XD


Today, I woke up around 9 ++ in the morning, just to get ready and get Miss Low Chia Yan a gift, I hope she loves it.
Contacted Sam , Yvonne and Nat after that.
Nutty was suppose to buy a cake for Miss LCY, but she couldn't as she had piano class.
So I called Sam and she said she couldnt, then she came up with this idea.
She bought 4 cupcakes, 2 box of smarties from 7 eleven, and she brought 4 candles and matches which doesn't work from home.
Sam, Yvonne, Kavitha and I reached school at about 11.40 and we prepared the cupcakes to surprise (konon) her.





<3 L C Y




After putting the candles :D


Chia Yan didn't show up, and I thought she was dumb and waited at the ruang legar LOL.
So, I went to check on her, then i found out she hasn't come to school yet -,- , so i waited for her at the mini gate. haha, she was touched ! i can see it from her face ! >:D

When she arrived, I brought her to the canteen and she started saying "Oh my gosh, I'm so touched" and "Overjoyed".
SO.. we sang her a happy birthday song and she blew candles with no flame, and we ate the cuppycakes !





Birthday girl and the fireless candles on the cuppy cakes ! :D


At first, only Chia Yan was eating because we didn't wanna eat, we thought we should let her eat it all, so suddenly, she said..

"Come on lah, you all, eat lah, hahah."
"nah.. Y is for Yvonne"
"L is for Leong Yee Ling"
"C is for Samantha's half S"

Then we all started laughing.. hahahahah, how does she come up with these things man. XD.
But seriously, I thought she was gonna say

"Nah, Samantha, a new name for you, Clarinet"

LOL !
hahahahhaha.

After we clean up, everyone started coming, and that's when we gave Chia Yan our presents ! (i think).
She received a teddy bear from me, omg ! appreciate it kay, though i know you won't be reading this, I woke up 9 am ( I normally wake up around 11 ) just to follow my mom to summit and get the bear for you !

Nutty and Kavitha didn't get to celebrate because got prefect meeting :(

So this is probably the only exciting thing that happened in school today.
Once again, happy birthday Chia Yan ! :)








Eyes filled with tears of joy. :)
Elayne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

imma suppose to celeb wiv her ='(