Cliky clik it ! :D

Monday, August 10, 2009

Life's full of wonders.




Alex Evans.
gosh, you're hot.

:)



_____________________________________________________________



I've always been wondering this, how would life be for people around me if I don't exist ?
Maybe some would be happier, or maybe some would be sadder.
Who knows ?
But seriously, I think i could imagine life without some people.
If I hadn't met them, i would've been in a gangster gang, or who knows maybe I'll be a loner.
Now that's just sick, I would really prefer being the 'me' now.
Yeahh, simply me.
If I had a chance, i would use that chance to make everyone happy ( I myself also happy lah, of course ) so that they won't wish for me to not exist. ( tee dot tee )


Hahah, hopefully everyone is happy being around me now :)











I'm nothing but a heartbreaker.
Elayne.


1 comment: