Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pony Stars








Why hello there,
skipped two days of school and finally went today !
Great to see my friends again but i don't think that i'll be attending school again tomorrow.
Nobody wants to go lah, h1n1 kay, very dangerous.
So to those who are weak (not only to those who are weak lah, everyone) , please wear a mask whenever you go out and take vitamin C.

Okay, while i was rotting at home with nothing to do, I played gg with Jonathan and Alex the whole time.
I also did play with Kelvin and Kenrick, hahah.
There was this funny incident while we were playing "Pains Party". *I think*
So the game was like this..

"You'll have to answer the question given and answer it correctly or else you'll get zapped/killed"

3!

2!

1!


6 - 10 = ?


Elayne : -4
Jonathan : -4
Alex : 6 - 10 = 4
"4 isn't the correct answer, *ZAP*"
*alex gt killed*
Elayne : LOL
"LOL isn't the correct answer, *ZAP*"
*i got killed*
Elayne : LOLL!!!
Alex : HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA
Elayne : HAHAHA



So i've now learnt a very valuable lesson which is,

do not LOL in class :)


And last but not least,
a very special thank you to a friend of mine, Chloe for her awesome post ! :)




Star light, star bright, I wish I may, I wish i might,
Have the wish I wish tonight !
Elayne.

No comments: