Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's all about horror..





Hello there, yesterday was awesomee. XD


Chloe and Natsumi reached my place at about 11 o' clock.
Then we head to my room and watch ORPHAN, since it can't be burnt into a CD, we watched in my computer.
hahah, i rate it 8/10 since there was so much killing :D

After that movie, we had maggie mee for lunch, yumm, yummy -,-,
Then, we started playing scary games from http://www.toxicsnot.com/
I almost DIED.
We played almost all the games from there.
you should try it : )

We continued with a movie called The Mist, that show is nice and interesting but has a stupid ending.
Trust me, you'll say the same.
Chloe wanted so much to watch Ju On 3 but my dad's room was lock, means can't see, aww. :(
We had a chance to watch it, but I forgotten, then my dad went out. -,-

After the movie, again we played games from http://www.toxicsnot.com/ *damn fun*
hahah, i got Chloe screaming again and again. :P
When we finished all the games there, we started playing some decent games such as.. cooking games, butter chicken, yeah !! LOL !

And then it was 6 going 7 which was time for them to go back.. BUT..
Natsumi's mom sesat.
So, we had dinner, which were some noodles :D and then I know that Natsumi loves prawns, haha.
After dinner, Natsumi's mom/brother kept calling to ask where is my house..
and the way Natsumi was talking was so funny that Chloe and I kept laughin'. hahah.
Everytime Chloe receive a call, she would be so scared and when we check who was calling, it would be Natsumi's mom and then Chloe would say "wa, so scared is my mom" haha.
She is scared that her mom would kill her for staying at a friend's house this late, but i bet that when she reached home, she wouldn't get killed..
So now Chloe owes me 10 bucks, yay. LOL.
After 3 hours (LOL) , Natsumi's mom finally reached haha.

So, they went back around 9 going 10 ? hahah.

haha so yeah, that's about it for yesterday, a short summary of what happened.

about today ? It started off with this..




MouseHunt on facebook ! haha.
Gary got me playin' this game XD



(p/s: LLL meet up, when ? )
(p/ss: Those who are from my patrol, patrol helang, please pm me yr names and phone numbers. thnk you)



When the sun shine, we shine together.
Elayne.

No comments: