Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm not a princess.





Holding on, the days drag on.
Stupid girl, i should've known, i should've known.





Why hello there :)

Have been having a major headache ever since i woke up this morning.
Not enough of sleep i guess ?

Well, woke up early this morning, around 9 ? it's early to me hahah, to pray for my great grand mother , since it's the hungry ghost festival now..
After that, my mom's side of the family and my family went for Dim Sum at somewhere nearby. The Dim Sum there was tasty but i couldn't really enjoy my meal with the headache.

After brunch, my family and I went to Ikano.
Mom wanted to collect sales, dad wanted to buy his stuff for the IT centre, brother wanted to check out on the guitars and yours truly wanted to eat ice cream !

While we were having tea at Ikea, my mom mentioned something about singing at a friend's wedding.
Then she asked whether i wanted to perform or not since my brother doesn't want to.
Of course I want to perform ! but i just don't know what song to sing since the bridegroom's band is a rock band, I think I will only be able to choose some rock songs..

When we reached back home, I thought of going to sleep, so i tried, but i can't.

So now I'm here blogging about today haha.

Alright, I'll blog more the next time.

bye-bee !



I had so many dreams about you and me.
Elayne.

2 comments:

jass-jazz said...

i've got ya to twitter! yay! wo ai ni!
follow jassjazz
http://twitter.com/pouchyjazz

elayne said...

follow me also ! http://twitter.com/elayneleong