Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy birthday to you !

Yesterday, was my friend, Milly's, birthday !
I hope you had a great day yesterday. hahah. Sorry that I had to delay this post to today.

Milly is not just an ordinary friend, she is one of my closest friend :D
Everytime I have a problem, I will go to her and ask her for advices, and she would give the best advices.
She's also really fun to hang out with.
Not only that, she is also really pretty and many guys like her :P
Also, She is really kind :D she edits my pictures whenever i ask her to. bwaahhaha.
That's because the picture she edits are really pretty :D


So now I say to this pretty..



and




hot girl :D


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !




I <3 you ! :)



______________________________________



And today is Johnathan Yow's birthday !


You have turned from this cute little boy..



.....
To this strong and independent guy :)






HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Hope you're having a great time :)



Love,
Elayne.

No comments: