Hi dear blog :')
It's been a very long time and since i'm free now, i'll write you a very summarized summary on what is currently going on in my life.
I have escaped the depths of USJ8 and am currently expanding my education in Sirius Scholar, Ace Edventure.
Yes I am form 5 this year but i'm not taking SPM. I am going to sit for IGCSE and no, it's not easy for even getting a C means you are top 40% of the world. That means the rest of the 60% taking the test fails. So yeah, good luck to me there.
I have met many new friends as well and I wish i could name all of you but there are too many and i'm afraid that i'll accidentally leave some of you out. You guys know who you are. :)
I have strongly bonded with my classmates, 4 Onyx class of 2011, 5 Onyx class of 2012.
We're like one big family and i love them. :)
Not only them, but others too from different classes and forms. Not to mention the teachers there as well. They are part of the reason why my schooling days are awesome.
I have recently started ice skating again but only for a short while because I'll be performing(a bigg group performance) with all my friends whom i've not seen for a very long time.
I am very grateful and happy to be able to see them again and skate alongside them.
I am still making singing covers as I still am passionate about singing. As i stepped foot at Sirius Scholar, I met many people who share the same interest and are probably more devoted to music than I'll ever be.
Because of them, I gathered a lot of experience and i'm gonna level up soon! har har har, laugh with me c'mon. :D
I am still gaming a whole lot.
I started playing more FPS games than MMORPG.
Maybe it's cause majority is playing FPS games now. Or it's because they have better graphics and story lines and all you do in MMORPG games is grind.
That's pretty much it for now, I'll update again next time.