Cliky clik it ! :D

Saturday, March 10, 2012

For somebody that I used to know.



forgotten memories.


Your rippling images remain as nothing but silhouettes in my unspoken dreams.
Each glance represents the remnants of emotions in my inhabited heart, triggering reminiscence of the dreadful but valuable time spent.
The cold atmosphere around us is not brought by the weather but simply by the presence of a lost soul trying to surpass a level of awkwardness.
The sight of your smirk, slowly lengthening from ear to ear flashes across my vision every now and then, undulating and disappearing from my conscience but not my shielded heart.
My barrier, strengthened by a long-lasting hope shining from the above that truthfully signified nothing but a sign to advance towards another direction, an unseen path.
Pools have been inevitably forming whenever I catch a glimpse of you and seeing you makes it harder to suppress the containment in my heart's core.
Every breath becomes heavier as the icy atmosphere takes over, freezing my every movement.
My tongue gets tied and puts me at loss for words.
I am like a statuette that is always unnoticed.
The weight of this situation continues to rest on my shoulders as i put myself in jeopardy.



How did an emotion that warms your heart turn into something that helps you bleed inside?
Has the fire in your heart depleted? Must I conjure it again?
Elayne.


No comments: