Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unveiled thoughts.




I've waited all my life to cross this line to the only thing that's true.
xx.



_______________________________________________________________________________________


To witness the smiles of your dear ones enhances your day an awful lot :)
To be able to laugh sincerely and feel once again, happiness growing from the heart.
They are the ones who mysteriously hold the power to uncage my emotions, the ones whom i'll never get tired of.






I am a blessed girl to have friends like these.
In case you guys can't tell, I miss the time we spent together, fortunate or unfortunate events, happy or sad, good or bad, every moment has been inscribed on my heart and I guess you lot really left footprints all over me.

Thanks a bunch of roses, really, for spending today with me.
These are friends you will never want to replace and I can't wait to meet up with the rest. :)



Love,
Elayne.

No comments: