Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy ?





HELLLLLLLOOOOO !

okay, im just gonna simply write whats in my mind and youre gonna read it, hoho. okay.

Sorry yeah i didnt blog for a long time . it's cause im nt free and i spend 90% of my time with school and sleeping. more of sleeping. very tired la.. what to do.
And ermm, nothing interesting is going on in my life right now, hopefully tomorrow maybe got a comet come crash into my school when im half way walking out lo. then i can blog about it.

Guess whaaaaat, i became the assistant class monitor. so sad. Kelvin's the class monitor and he said that i was useless, hahhahah. i know rightt, dontknow why i jadi also. and a day before that i became class monitor for NILAM. It used to be WBS ( waktu belajar sendiri ) but now it's changed to NILAM. Yes this sucks, why ? cause it's my job to find Pn Mariyamah, the pengetua or En Victor.. you know la, if they don't show up.

and YES! congratulate me cause i think i got back my sleeping time.
During the beginning of school days, ive been sleeping in the afternoon til night and then i cant go to sleep di. luckily JANESSA ♥ was also up awake to keep me from being so bored and lonely.
Thanks yeah! and your pancakes i promise, you'll soon receive it! hahah.

On Tuesday, i stayed back with JASSJAZZ and we walked around the whole school. Get to see all the form 2's after so long! hahaha! Hope they saw us too. I KNOW YOU MISS US! cause we miss you guys too, hahahahah. Saw the teachers too, everyone looking pretty! especially _____ ( fill in the blank ).

Okay lah, enough for today cause my head keeps telling me nothing but TV. I will write things from inside of my head again, someday. When it doesnt say TV TV TV TV TV TV TVT TV TV TVTV TV TV VTV TV VTVT VTVTVTVT VTV TV T VTVTV TVT VTVT VTTV T VTV TV VTV TV TELEVISION TV TVTV TVTVT TTV TVTVT TVVTVTVT VTVTVTVT. k bye.



Love,
Elayne.


No comments: