Cliky clik it ! :D

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm gonna talk about the subjects and the teachers.





Hello there.
Before i start anything else, I would like to say i'm totally loving form 3 right now. I realised it when i stayed back at school yesterday and I felt what I felt last year, which is no nice. Conclusion is, form 3 is wayyyyyyy better despite the first day of school. I'm actually okay with classes being in the morning, I just don't have to sleep! HAHA. just kidding.
And another thing is, it feels like I have so much free time after school. (Y) Can stay back for lunch with friends and don't need to rush back for tuition too. DOUBLE (Y). Can go pizza hut with Jasmine and her sister, Joey, somemore. TRIPLE (Y). Plus, it was them who paid! (Y)!! LOL ok enough.





Okay.. school, school now epic rocks lah. You wanna know why ? Cause i'm loving Sejarah lessons more than Science, right now. Although I love science, i'm not sure whether i love learning it anymore.

Reason - my science teacher looks like a duck. plus, she sounds like one too. sorry la, but all i can ever think of when she teaches was, quack quack quack quack.

BUT! BUT, there was one thing that could get into my head which was , "In some books i read, they said when you open up all yr alveolus and join them together, it can be as large as a badminton court". I still couldn't get why she had to repeat that sentence at about 5 times. I'm pretty sure it's not that important unless the question comes out as "How large of a surface area can all your alveolus form ?" and that's only when i would answer "as big as a badminton court". Now that i think about it, maybe it wouldnt be that bad for that question to come out. free marks, know.

Also, she makes it soooo boring omg holy. Since it's the first and second period, she shouldve made it more interesting so that i could actually stay awake and learn something.


That's pretty much all my reasons for why science lessons suck.
And i love Sejarah lessons because..

Reason - OMG, my Sejarah teacher is so pretty. That pretty much covers for everything. But she had it in her too. She gives examples for every single thing, making it easier for us to understand. Yes, teacher, you've got my thumbs up.



Okay, and now i'm gonna compare BM , with ENGLISH lessons.
I thought having a teacher that doesnt scold much like Pn. Azlina could upstage , the all of you know, Dr. Minder but i was totally wrong.
Dr. Minder is sooo much better than Pn. Azlina. And I think not only me, but my classmates think that too. DO YOU ?

Reason - I don't really like being forced, like everyone else. And Pn. Azlina, at first I thought, wow such a good teacher, wont force us to read or answer one.. but i was wrong. Sukarela became Paksarela. But when you cross that out, she's pretty good with explaining stuff in detail. but i hope that next time, she explains before asking.

and the reason why Dr. Minder is better..

Reason - She makes the whole class laugh, haha. She, too can make jokes. And i've never tried this before, but I think it's okay to call her 'teacher' . Just not, 'Teacher Minder' because it seems like my classmates so syiok call her teacher and she didn't scold. She keeps saying that 3B is better than 3A and she totally wants 3B to score higher than 3A. I don't think it's a good thing to say that but i'm totally okay with it, hahahhahahahha.





Okay, I will continue my rants about the other subjects and teachers another day because I very hungry and wanna eat and decide to continue this another day and not later. Stay tuned.

Ohh and if you are wondering why there are pictures of chicks, it is cause i think they are cute. Not anything else.. not anything else.. hahahahahah.


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: