Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random talking.






Hello!

Three words. i am bored. I have nothing to update about.
Just that i'm joining olahraga this year thanks to Jann who pulled me in, hahaha. Kavitha and Delnah are also joining to accompany me =x. I feel bad that i made Kavitha run too cause she kept saying how she was gonna lose to me and how her stamina is really low already but bull shit lah! During training she straight flew in front of me with Delnah.




Also, i've been asked to join basketball mssd again this year but i'm not sure whether i should take it up or not. Since i'm already going for olahraga. But nevermind, I shall just go for the pemilihan cause i'm sure i won't get picked, hahahahah. If i do, then my luck lah.

and about Gunung Batu Putih, who's going ? I really want to go cause i've been told it's the last year we're gonna have an xpdc to mountains. Is it ? If it is, it's like first and last experience already for us Form 3's.





Btw, who plays PetVille ? If you do, please become my neighbour or something so that I can earn some money for my duck. And also FishVille, Tiki Town, Cafeworld and so on so on punya Ville Ville games lah. But not FarmVille okay. I feel lifeless but it's okay. To Samantha, I gave your pet a biscuit and it started dancing weirdly so I don't think i would feed your pet anymore.




About homeworks. Not a lot actually but it's just that i'm lazy to do 'em. But tuition homeworks a lot lah. Lazier to do. Sigh. Today had mesyuarat agung for permainan which is basketball. Didn't get any jawatan but it's okay since I already got ajk in olahraga. lol. Tomorrow is the meeting for scouts.. can't wait ? =D

And lastly.. look look!




It's my cute PetVille pet dressed as a bumble bee. It's name is DeSouza. LOL. Say HI!
Okay i better stop now k bye.




Till the next time.

Love,
Elayne.

No comments: