Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shalalala lalalal lalalalaaaaaaaa



Helloo.
I love this picture. I dontknow why but most probably it's because the picture has a nice blend of colours. That's me and my friend Jeffrey btw.

The reason why im blogging right now is cause i was looking back at my old pictures and I saw pictures of me with hot ppl LOL. I mean pictures from many years ago. My face really CMI in most of the pictures but don't care lah.. =)




hott, hahaha. Oliver.




hotter! hahaha. Benjamin is his name, I think.


wahahahha, don't worry, got pretty girl picture also =p



!!!
Nichola.
hahahah. also found this picture when i first played archery.




YENG LEHH. ahem, aim down one. lol.




bunch of masales =p




=D Elyssa was looking good and stil looking good!


Okay, enough of pictures for now. I just wanna say that I will not talk about the teachers anymore because it seems that the more I talk, the more bad things will happen such as changing teachers and so on. Seriously, my favourite teacher which is the pretty Sejarah teacher changed to Habibah di. =( It's not that I don't like Pn. Habibah, it's because i love my pretty history teacher. rawr.

I wonder if any teachers had read my blog. hahaha. Maybe it's a curse. Oh well. Been playing cafe world on facebook, these days. So please feel free to play and become my neighbour and also taste my free sample food. lmao!

I better get going now, tuition! k bye.



are there any sugar-free sugar ?

Love,
Elayne.

No comments: