Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, January 10, 2010

the problem is i'm so in love with two.





Yes, i'm back to continue my rants. Okay, after i published the post yesterday, i remembered that the duck teacher said if we have any problems with her, tell her straight. Not keep it inside or anything else. But would it be possible for me to do so ? "Teacher you look and sound like a duck, can you do something about it ?"

Okay, Geography. Pn. Lijah is a good teacher. She teaches great and everyone can understand but she's kinda fierce, ehh. But maybe that is how she makes ppl understand what she teaches, ya know ? "omg i'm so scared i'm gonna get scolded, so i'm gonna listen to what she has to say". Yes, but i don't understand one thing.. She suddenly asked us to colour.. but colour what ? Is it the forest, paddy field, coconut tree and so on ?





MATHS! holy, the best lah, seriously the best. Very fun is it , for Kumar to make fun of ppl T.T Oh wait, it's not ppl, it's me. Pity me lah. Seriously, PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SPECIES.
He teaches quite okay, but a little chin chai lah.. you get what i mean ? The only thing i find epic during his lesson was the girlfriend and Gheetha incident. hahahahha.

KH! i've got Pn. Daratul Deanna for 3 years straight already, hahahha. But last year, she had to go to morning session, so Pn. Marara replaced. I like Pn. Daratul. She's nice. But when I try to concentrate on the lesson, I cant. My head always goes somewhere else.

Example : *Ohh! ohh yeahh, so that is the last faktor for rekacipta.. does ponies eat pie ? yes ? no ? they looked like they've seen some.. maybe they were the one who ate my pie.. har ? rekabentuk ? we're there already ? damnn, i missed a lot.. it's all the pony's fault.. first it's the pie now this*

hahaha, yes, lameness is pretty much what's in my head all the time. So i guess i cant rely on teacher's teaching. Have to read it myself again.





Side subjects =

Moral - Oh yeah, Pn Habsah. rocks lah. Reminds me of Pn Shanti cause of the copy notes thing.. but obviously she's much better.

Sivik - Why did God bring us together again ? I wonder if He heard the wish i made. Anyhow, Suraya's the teacher and during the first lesson we already had to answer 5 questions. That's pretty much it. Hope to not hear more from her.

Art - HOHO, i LIKE ah! Rahman's the teacher.

PJ - Miss Low is the teacher hahahaha.

"You must exercise then you can feel healthy. You see, i'm 43 years old already.. and do I look like i'm 43?"

"Why yes, yes you do" .


Okay, that's all the subjects. Please tell me if i missed out any subjects because right now, i'm lazy to think. And no, i don't want to write about NIlam.

Ohh and this is for anyone who wants to learn how to draw a duck.



Oh yeah! Whoever clicked on my l4d pets, thanks yeah! AHAHA my witch lvl 6 di. Can eat you di. k bye.


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: