Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey there. short update.
Been up to nothing lately. Only reading manga or watching anime, (basically otaku-ing) chatting, watching tv and so on ~
Mannnn, just when I thought life couldnt get any worst, i was told by Yvonne and Nathalea that i was dropping class. What's this man. I got 20/40 and dropping class. what about the other 20 ppl ? dude, so unfair man.
and ya know what ? i lost 60% of my readers di. T_T
nooooo, sorry, don't don't read my blog, i promise i will updateee. i wont leave it dead for a long time anymore. come back! LOL anyway..


-Random Thought-

I was watching spongebob just now and then suddenly during the opening song, I heard "who lives in a pineapple under the sea ~ WHO BOB WHAT PANTS!" LOL i was quite surprised. but yeah, i didn't know it was that special episode. kbye.



Love,
Elayne.

No comments: