Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve, brother's birthday, and Christmas dinner!






On Christmas Eve , mommy prepared a special dinner! I think she got inspired by AFC, lol. or maybe it's cause daddy asked mommy to. Then again, it could be because it's my brother's birthday. But when I think about it, it must be because of me =D







tomato soup.




tomato soup with cheese XD.




mash potatoes.




roast lamb ?




sparkling juice, lol.





After dinner, we took out the cake.






noob's officially 18 and can't do anything, pity.




make wish..


[no pic]

blow..




cut cake..




then act cute.







then pose!


end of christmas eve dinrar.



_____________________________________________



On Christmas, mommy cooked ..




jeng jeng jeng!




turkey!




it's really tasty .. especially the stuffing.




roast lamb.




this is the leftover stuffing, wrapped with bacon. (Y)




dessert ? jelly XD


Ping Ying and Shang Shi came and had dinner with us too.
I was thinking to myself, "wow, i shouldve asked Yu Liang and Sze Tah to come too".
eheh.. XD






Love,
Elayne.

No comments: