Cliky clik it ! :D

Monday, October 12, 2009

Today.

lol.

mom went to bangkok already.

School is still depressing as usual.

Thanks Jon for the gift.

I finally hate 1 person.

I finished 3 correcters today.

I learnt how to write italic.

Found out my maths suck.

My science still rocks.

I had burger this afternoon.

Fried maggie for dinner.

Sam and nat tricked me, so evil.

I'm ran out of ink.

I need money to restock my stationary.

I don't love you, by the way.

I only love Justin Bieber.

He's mine only, Jas.

I lost my white rubber band. (my favourite one)

My dog is gonna eat my burger.

I had a fish fillet during recess.

My english is not bad.

Thana is actually really funny.

Some people hurt other people without realising.

I think Pn. Sharon is on to me.

Thanks Fel for the msg, I didn't reply as i've got no credit. Sorry.

I realised i received a lotta soft toys for this year's birthday.

I think this is really random.

My dad is watching his chinese aunty show.

I cannot take it having no credit.

Someone's birthday is coming and it starts with the letter J.

I pray to God everyday for some reasons.

I also pray to not die on Wednesday.

May everyone have mercy on me.


Thank you.

- elayne.


and i'm off to end my day with my cup of milo.

No comments: