Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gitchy gitchy goo means I love you ~



It was 9 am ++, just woke up, got nothing to do, so snap! =)


Yesterday , 14 October was JassJazz birthday!
Just wanna wish her happy belated birthday!!




HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY. AND I KNOW YOU TOTALLY DID LOL!


I couldn't stop laughing today. Everything I do, everything i see, i touch, i smell (LOL) just makes me wanna laugh, laugh and laugh.

Everyone thinks im crazy now! Oh wait, they already know i'm crazy. Hahah!

But after awhile, i got so tired, then I couldnt really move, wanna collapse. Luckily didnt! hahaha!

During WBS ( Waktu belajar sendiri ), Sam, Chia Yan , Nat and Yvonne were so lifeless (ngek ngek!) that they made CARDS.
You know ? playing cards. hahah!

Diamond is Nat, I'm the flower, Chia Yan's the heart and Samantha's the spade.
Yvonne's name is on all the picture cards! lol!

The second most exciting thing that happened to me today is...
I ACTUALLY LEARNT SOMETHING IN MATHS CLASS TODAY! YAY!
I now know how to calculate the arc and also the circumference. LOLOL. lame i know. Im not so smart ma. TT. Biggest achievement of the day. lol.

Sigh.

I'm very hungry right now.
I'm eating maggie mee right now. LOL.

I've been eating maggie mee everyday. At least one packet a day. Or maybe two D:
I think i'm gonna die soon =(

Okay, that's enough for now.

BYE BYE !!





HAPPY DEEWALI EVERYBODY!



Love,
Elayne.


No comments: