Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ohh-so-random post.




WARNING : This is my another oh-so-random post so please do not hesitate to tag before you leave. Also, i do not make sense as i give pig liver to my dog.
(as you are reading this post, please enjoy the music that is being played. There is no reason why i typed that line out.)


Exams are coming and why am I still here ?
I can't seem to study. I dontknow why. When i feel like studying, automaticly less that a second or two, i won't wanna study anymore. lol!

Maybe it's because I thought of Sejarah and then i dont wanna study anymore. Who knows.
Dont be mistaken, I LOVE SEJARAH HAHAHAHAH.
you can stop laughing now.

It's just that there's too much to read. I mean, all the chapters from form 1 and form 2 are coming out.
When Sam and I heard that, we were like "Just fail it ni la. -__-"
and then our Sejarah teacher, Cik Mazenah told us that Pn. Thanaletchumy was the one who set it.
Straight away say "NO WONDER LAH!"
sigh.


SAM, YOU TEACH ME MATHS NI LAH. I TEACH YOU SCIENCE, YOU TEACH ME MATHS. HAHA. FAIR TRADE RIGHT ? NO ?

Anyway, o2jam is back!
But it's not o2jam anymore, now it's back as Angel jam! haha!
Been playing it for the pass 3 days. Miss that game =D


Also, Nigahiga is BACK with Off the pill rants.
Off the pill rants means that he rant about stuff when he didnt take his pills, lol! I think so.
Well he just goes on and on complaining about stuff but also makes a lotta sense
and you know what ?!
I'm gonna make a rant on Nigahiga! (inside joke)


Now let's end this post with one of his Off the pill rants video.




haha, this one's my favourite =)

Okay, gotta go now!
Bye Bye all you kind people!




now the party don't start till I walk in.



Love,
Elayne.