Cliky clik it ! :D

Saturday, October 10, 2009

8/10/2009






Thank you erybody for making my bday a blast =D

It all started the night when erybody wishes me.
So happy that most of you remembered my bday!! Thanks yea! and sorry i didn't reply some because i ran out of credit..

A special thanks to Samantha, Chia Yan, Natasha, Yvonne and Jasmine for celebrating my bday with me!
They even bought me a chocolate cake from.. Pavillion, AHEMMM.
With smarties on top spelling out "LING" lol!
Thanks yeah, but i couldn't finish the cake, so gave it to other ppl ;p

and also thanks for all the prezzies, love 'em!

After school, as usual, I got splasheddd. I think it's kinda like a tradition in our school. LOL.
Chris splashed Nat's pepsi.
sweeeeeet.

Then, I went to tuition.
Aih, birthday also must rajin ma.. lol.

Came back and mom, dad sang me a birthday song and then cut cakeeeeeee!





waiting for the cake..




walking to the cake..



OmG Blue Berry CHeESe Cake!



making a wish..



blowwwww



me and dad (jas father in law)




mommy



numero



cutting tha cakee



serving tha cake


After cake, mom brought back some stickers to stick on the wall and so I helped her stick it on the room wall!

tadaaaaa, ignore mua lame faces.





the left side



re-edited




the right side



^^v




both sides!



And for yesterday, it was an AMAZING DAY in school! Seriously man! Yesterday rocked!
Wish can have another day like yesterday :)

And after school, family and I went to Shogun! for my birthday.. haha.
Not many pics but hope you enjoy them.




shabu shabu ;D




can you spot me ? XD




bro and the porcupine pao.




shot 2.


ate until very very very very full!



Anyway, today is Adrian Ng's birthday!





Happy Birthday yaww! Hope you have a great bday!
We shall celebrate our birthday together another day :D



That's all for now!
bye!


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: