Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

emosi terganggu.

Sorry guys but you just have to bear with my crap cause i've been really moodless these few days.

elayne : sam, you bore me.
chia yan : hah ? you saying samantha gave birth to you ?
elayne and sam : hah ?
chia yan : what you mean by samantha bore you ?
sam : she's saying that i am making her feel bored la, you idiot.
chia yan : ouhh, but there's another meaning for it ma, no meh ? like give birth..

*asks xiao ki*

and then xiao ki said that there is another meaning, but i dontknow the spelling, so yeah.

LOL. That was just a random conversation between me , sam and chia yan.
and yes, i really have nothing else better to do.
i dontknow what i'm saying.

my facebook application, friends for sale isn't loading.
so irritating.

I cant believe you people read my craps.
Is it really that entertaining ? lolol.
but i definitely know that my craps amuse me all the time, without fail. LOL.

it's like..

tulk billey. *laughs*

OMG SAM. what ? nothing. *laughs*

oh yeah, i forgotten to mention that, SAM tied her hair so lala today.
It's like..

sam : *ties*
elayne : omg sam, your hair, you tied it senget.
sam : *reties*
elayne : LOL so lala.
chia yan : eh, ya la, omg.

elayne and chia yan nags nags nags nags nags.

sam : AIYAH DONT CARE LA. *it was more to the side*

elayne and chia yan : HAHAHHAHAHHA.


okay, i really have nthing to entertain you guys with.
I shall stop blogging now.
bye.

Jazz is a spazz ~
hey it rhymes.

taataaaaaaaa ~



Love,
Elayne.

No comments: