Cliky clik it ! :D

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ohh-so-random post 2.




If you can read this, I call you pro! hahahha! nah it's actually quite easy to read.


TodayiwassupposetostudybutthenididntbecauseilazyandthenithinkaboutsejarahagainTTsobstheniwantedtostudyalreadyonethensuddenlykenrickaskmetotdwithhimsoitdlohahahahthenwewinagainstotherppllmaohahasonowheisgoingoutiguessthatmeansihaveetostudyalreadysoyeah.


AHAHA. That was a few hours ago till now. I'm so hyped up because of that just now =).

Yesterday night I was soo bored so I took some pictures with my camera.




huhuhihihaha.




my numero!




my numero baby plush =)




my.. bed.




ahah damn cute right ?? right ?!
I think I should put this as my header. haha!

My camera kinda sucks cause take a few pictures already no battery.
Haha, okay la not a few, alot. But it still runs out of battery pretty fast. sigh.


The other day, when i was camwhoring in my parents room, my bro came in and then he started to syiok sendiri also. lol.







lol! N0obZz!


You know, I think Elmo is kind of scary. He addresses his self as elmo and not 'me', 'I', 'my'. It'll be elmo, elmo and elmo's.
It's like..

"Hi, Elmo!"
"Hello, Big Bird! What are you up to? Elmo's making a song"
"Oh what song, Elmo?"
"It's called 'Elmo's song'! Elmo made it himself!"

Haha. Did you realise this ? no ? Because of that, elmo scares me. lol. Why ? because.. because.. it reminds me of...




D:!




D:!!




D:!!!




D:!!!!



immA So sAdz noW =(
So S0rry to show all you kind ppl indecent pictures of Elm0.
After all this.. just remember one most important thing in the whole world.

ONE VERY VERY IMPORTANT THING.

WHICH IS.....


.

.

.

.

.

.






No comments: