Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Toilet Bowl.

Around a month ago, as I mentioned in my previous post, my parents and I went to Penang to set up my mom's store.

After that, we went to Toilet Bowl to eat.
I really wanted to eat there because from what I heard from Chia Yan, it's really special as in you use a bowl designed as a toilet bowl to eat from.

And you get to sit on toilet bowls and the tables are either bath tubs or basins.
It's really cool.

Not only that, the food there are also really delicious.

You should try having a meal there if you ever drop by Penang.




me and mommy




peaceeeeeeee




the view in the restaurant lol.




the drinks.




the food.




mua




a toilet bowl lol.



*because blogger takes so darn long to upload a picture and in the end nothing shows up, i give up uploading more pictures , please enjoy these pictures while i watch tv, bye*





No comments: