Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The happenings in 3 days.



21/9/2009





My day started with lunch at Taipan. Fried Kuay Teow again. So not healthy :(
After lunch, I went to Vincent's house.
The purpose of me going there, was to bake a cake for Ivy :)
In the end I just watched as he and his mom bake the cake :P

After that, we played RBO ( Ragnarok Battle Offline )


It was hell a lotta fun!

We took off around 7.30, to Ivy's house.
Reach there and had fun for the whole time ! Was really 'happening' , hahah!
Ate alotta Ivy's mom's delicious cooking :)
Spaghetti ! I shal come for more, next time, hahah !
Oh yeahh, I brought my home made moon cakes for Ivy and her family, and everyone :)
Played truth or dare as well, and before that, played cards.

Ivy's chocolate ice cream cake (if i'm not mistaken) was really nice! :D

Around 11 somethin' I had really bad stomach ache :(
But Ivy came to the rescue :) haha.
While i was half way dyin', one of Ivy's friends called her with the intention of wishing her the first, so i grabbed her and said 'Happy Birthday' , hahah !
So sorry to the person who wanted to wish her first :P

I went back around 12 somethin'.
Thanks for caring yea, for those who were worried..

Here are some pictures. :)





take 1



take 2



take 3



take 4



take 5

hahahah , take pic with lala must a bit lala one ma :P
later got contra, LOL!
( don't kil me Sophie :( )



The birthday girl ! chak ! haha



Sophie and Vincent



Ivy and I *grabbed from Ivy's blog*
hahah, I was .. high ? XD



Group pic ! *also grabbed from Ivy's blog*
ahah! I love this pic :)
This was not all who went, most of them went back early already..




___________________________________________________________



22/9/2009






22nd September.. it's Ivy's birthday.
Just wanna wish you happy belated birthday , babe !
Sorry for the late post, hahah !
You are forever and always my gay partner ! *laughs*

For that day, I was practicing "missing you" by Sungha Jung, for the whole afternoon and evening.
Now pro di, cheh :P
And for those who don't know that song, It's the first song on my play list.

And at night, I went to Bentley's music shop in KL.
It's like a guitars heaven, hahah.
Jeff was the name of the guy who served us.
Unfortunately, we reached there at 8.50 like that cause we thought it will close at 10 but no! the shop closes at 9.

After i came back, i Skyped with Chee Peng, cause he wanna hear my play "missing you" by Sungha Jung. ahah.
He lifeless-ly snapped a picture of me.




hahaha ! ftw !



And i guess that's it for that day.




_____________________________________________________



23/9/2009






And for today!

Woke up around 1 somethin' . ( I know I know, pig. )
Went to SS2 for lunch because my brother wanted to check out some guitars there.
Ate at MJ cafe, hahah, not Micheal Jackson, I think. I don't know what does MJ stands for.

After that, went to a music shop, I don't know how to spell it, so i'm not gonna say the name of the shop , hahah!
The guy there was just plain lame.
He laughed at my F310 guitar, HAHAHA. And he tried to convince my bro for taking lessons and convinced my dad to MAKE my bro take lessons.
Obviously it didn't work cause it's more like he insult then convince.. yeahh. Bro was mad.

SO, we went to Bentley's again.
This time we stayed there for 1 hour ++ I think ?
We checked out almost all the guitars ! And the guy who served us looked like THE ROCK. Hahah, seriously, damn yeng.
We actually asked for Jeff, but 'The Rock' said..

"Ohh, about that.. it's a really sad story..
................................................................
.................................................................
..................................................................
Jeff is having the chicken pox now, so he can't come to work for 2 weeks"

ahahah ! It was so funny, cause the way he said it was like he died already .. x.x

Anyway,
My brother almost got himself a fender but in the end he didn't because there was no hard casing.
That's just sad, he'll have to use my guitar for his jamming session tomorrow then.
But i'm not so sad, because I bought a new pick! hahaha!




hahah! pink! rockin' colour.


Dad asked to check out Yamaha at Curve.
hahahah! Now I understand why Colin looks up to Yamaha.
It's because the sound is not bad lah and also the frets are smaller, plus, the strings are nearer to the frets, making it easier to hold down the chords.

But bro said if buying the Yamaha which is 1.45k, better yet buy Takamine which is only 1.4k ?
So end up we didn't get anything from there.

Went to summit for dinner and to check out the music shop there.
Bro called his friend for advices and it seems that tomorrow at 10 , will be going to his friend's house to pick him up and go to another SS2 music shop, hahah.

And now I'm home, wanting to learn a new song, "Romance de Amour".
Check out that song! :)

I think that's all for now.
and about the lame few seconds video, I can't upload it, blogger won't let me :( sorry !


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: