Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, September 18, 2009

Squirrels, I don't hate them.



Last year's..


and




This year's.. :)



Ahhh, today..

Went to Ikano for lunch, ate at the p1 floor lol. Ate char kuay teow and drank soya bean.
The soya bean there was nice, real nice, go and try it.

After lunch, my bro, Zhe Wei and I went to Curve.
My brother wanted to get a haircut at peekaboo, is that how you spell it ?
While my bro is having his hair cut, i accompanied Zhe Wei for lunch at KimGary.
Damnn, if I knew it would be that bored I would've ordered something and make him bankrupt.

Okay, after that, went to see my bro and then we watched the movie UP.





After so long I finally get to watch it and now i can talk to Chia Yan about it di, hahah.
We simply sat in the cinema as it was quite empty, lol.
Sat at couple sits pulak. And Zhe Wei was like putting his legs up saying something like "Being single rocks".

After movie, went to Yamaha and checked out the piano and guitars, huhu.
Then Zhe Wei went back home and my bro, dad and I went to SS2 and ate our dinner.

And now i'm at home, blogging this.

YESSSS, Shaw got Warcraft di, can play Patrick again LOL.

Okay, that was random.
Will blog again next time, byebye !


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: