Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My prized possession, one and only.





Hey thr.
I've got a new camera. It's not new though, lol.
It's a digital camera and also it's really big , hahah.

Also, since my hands are so shaky, it's hard for me to take a picture, as when you slightly move the camera, the picture will end up being really blur.

So i guess maybe you'd have to be a pro to handle it. x.x

Anyway, I woke up at 2 again today, as usual.. sighh..
I gotta stop that habit so I could wake up earlier, cause if I keep waking up in the afternoon or evening.. it's gonna feel as if half my day is gone.

Went for lunch at Taipan, stuffed myself, and went to Kota Kemuning to buy some ingredients for dinner tonight.

Came back and then watched Dance Flick.





Hahah, it was hilarious.
Watch it too, if you have the time :)


(p/s : If anyone of you received any weird message from me, saying that you're body is hot and all.. SO SORRY! It was my brother messing with me. -__-)






You take my breath away, with everything you say.
Elayne.

No comments: