Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It took so long to upload the pics lol.






Howdyyyyy.

Yarrr, mind the pic, whatever's in this comp, I just took and put it here, lol.

I am now at Samantha's blog because.. no it's not because I want to spam her although I would lol, and no it's not because i want to see her pics, i'm not gay, well maybe i'm only gay whenever i'm around Lily lol. I'm at her blog because i like listening to the music in her blog. Wow, free promotion, Sam. I deserve somethin' lol.

I skipped school today because i was lazy. No, I was kidding. It was because I wasn't feeling well, yeah. Headache and flu. Don't worry it's not Swine flu. So DON'T don't share with me good food and drinks.

Yarrr, I went out with my family and Aunt Vera for lunch on Sunday, and since I wanted to go shopping, we went to Pyramid, and since Nutty Nat was there, she and I went shopping. I bought a top and shorts, nicee. Brother interrupted, complaining he never finished his homework, so have to go back home, sad, haven't finish buying stuffs.

I have actually found out quite a lot about recycling during English class.

WHY CHEMICAL WASTES CANNOT BE RECYCLED ?

Well, it's because the people who designed the recycling bin couldn't draw a chemical picture so in the end they couldn't make the bin.
Thus, no recycling bin for chemical wastes.

I also can prove to you chemicals can be recycled, such as medicine.
First, you must filter the medicine so that there won't be any mosquitoes inside and only then, add chlorine inside so that it'll kill all the bad bad bacteria or microorganisms or whatever.
By then you might can drink that medicine.

(p/s: Don't believe any of those craps above and most importantly, DON'T TRY DOING IT, it might be fatal)


Ohh hey, remember about the China post i promised ? But i didn't update about it cause there was no pics ? hahah.
Well, this comp has the pics so i'll upload some first.




hug hug, wheee



I was cute LOL.



nice doin' business with you.



no caption



SNOW YOWWW



epic phail snow man.



we both have gay faces.



my brother and dad claims that the 2 balls on my boots
look like testacles.



anybody need to call ?



peace on you!



lololol.



lululul



poserz, wht to do. tsk tsk.



why hello thr !


THE END.

(p/ss: Actually, this post was in a big lump of words, so i seperated it into a few small lumps so that you won't get a headache later on, or won't say "aih, this post so long, lazy to read lah" , you know. SO YOU BETTER READ ALL OF IT (just joking). But yeah, seriously.)

(p/sss : Sam actually still suffers from bipolar retardness.)


Much Love,
Elayne.

No comments: