Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today, is random.





hmmm, i'm like so lala nowadays, it's all thanks to my brother, he influenced me with his lala-ness and not to mention the gay face too. rawr.

Today.

I'm in pain, Sam's depressed, Chia yan's annoyed (maybe), Nat's working hard bwahah, Vonne's OK.. guaa.., Kavi's happy and I forgot to bring tha mooncakes again, sorry yo !

I don't really know why but today in class, I kept thinking about Shawn Dawson and his Shananay ( I don't know how you spell it ) character and also Fred.
Kept thinking bout the episode FRED is DEAD.
AHAHHAHA. Sam was right, i always amuse myself.


Today i'm in pain because the so very smart me went and jog with shoes but without socks.
So, my feet got big painful blisters which amuse me.
I mean it's so fleshy and wet, lol. But painful, yeah.
When I came back from school , I checked my blisters and found out they were bleeding.
painnnnnn.



Okay, I don't wanna disgust you anymore.
Buh-byee !








Love,
Elayne.

No comments: