Cliky clik it ! :D

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Me plus you !

(p/s: JUSTIN BIEBER is MINE, and not yours Jann, hahahah)


helllo there,
this got me laughin' last night, check it out XD





part 1





part 2



Sorry about all the Justin Bieber here, hahah.
It's because i'm really into his songs, lmao.

Other than that, I FINISHED MY GEO FOLIO DI, and passed it up already as well, hoho !
SO HAPPY MAN.
But now I have to do KH folio and also Sejarah folio, ugh.

and omg, I think Pn. Bathuma loves me more than Samantehh already, gosh.
She misses me too much, HAHA.
Talking about her reminds me that I haven't do my science holiday homework, haiya, potong steam only laa.

Ohh ohh ! and one more last thing, if im not wrong, today is Seong Ping and Gene's birthday.
Happy Birthday to the both of you !! :D
May your wishes come true. :)



Love,
Elayne

No comments: