Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ikano Power Center !!



Woooooo , hari ini byk chun !
kerana dapat makan di Kimgary .
maksudnya dapat makan byk keju! haha XD
well , today i skipped tuition :P .
haha . don't care laa . woke up late anyways XD

After that , i followed my parents and my brother
to Ikano Power Center to get some lunch . hah .
but since it was so packed , we decided to go to hartamas ! XD
haha , after that , we wanted to eat at some place
but sadly it was closed :( . then , we went to kimgary !
woo , nice food :D till now still full haha .

we then went to ikano power center !
haha , mum wanted to see her store whether it
was okay or not XD so my brother and I
wanted to go to the curve but we ended up at cineleisure ~ XD
heh , then my father called and he wanted us to buy
tickets for the "dark night" lol . see see , only got tickets
for 9.15 . waa , damn late haha . so my dad said
tomorrow try lor ~ XD .

Then we went to my great grand mother's house
to just bid farewell to my grandmother .
cause she's going hongkong soon ! ahah .
and then we went straight home .

then then watch olympics , eat and now i'm
doing this lor . LOL .

kay laa , here are some pictures that i was
suppose to upload yesterday but it was
sent in late . XD ::




dancing with siow hui ~ :D



Ai nI ~



Don't jealous XD



Sophie and I ;D



Edited ! XD

That's all for now ~
BTW , my brother and I had a bet on
something . and guess what? it's a DRAW ! haha
byee , take care :D

2 comments:

Jonathan Hong said...

sweet blog... nicely done....

ask tbl hu i am....

yea.... peace...

at least i gt sumting to disturb him nw....

elayne said...

hey , thanks .
okay . LOL .