Cliky clik it ! :D

Saturday, August 23, 2008

PARTY :D



aiks , it's been quite some time since i've
updated . haha . sorry la , too lazy :P .

heh. anyways , yesterday I went to MunYee's
birthday party . woo . heh . Siow Hui asked
me to come and teman her worr . so okay lor :D .
haha , not bad laa . quite fun XD .

The pictures are with Mun Yee :D haha .
If I get a chance to get them then i'll
upload it here laa . haha .

After the party , which ended around 10 maybe ?
i went to Siow Hui's house ! haha . And then
we started to camwhore XDD

Here are the pictures we took ,
abit blur and dark though. XD

::



:D



:D 1



:D 2

haha, Siow Hui so pretty :D





__________________________





heh, i'd like all of you to meet my
favourite soft toy (for now) LOL .



haha! how can you not love it ?
it's so cute and colourful XD .

my brother gave it to me cause he thought
it was pathetic but then it's soooo cute XD
ahah , and it's also a cow :D

here are some pictures i took with IT ;D



Haha . it has no name .



It doesn't need a name to be loved ;D


heh . kay laa .
That's all for roday .
BTW , school holidays are gonna end soon
and i haven't even touch my homework yet XD .

Ohh yeaa , and not to be forgotten , i'll be putting
games on my blog everytime i update it . haha .

So here's the game for today ::



WOOHOO! This game rocks man XD
seriously , it's nice ;D

No comments: