Cliky clik it ! :D

Saturday, August 16, 2008

What a day!




Today . . is indescribable lol .
let's start from the time when i was about to take
off to school .
I was suppose to be in school by 12 today because
today there is dancing practise . but then , my
brother takes forever to get ready .
i already gave him 30 minutes to get ready but
it's not enough . all he does is just look in the mirror and
combs his hair . Not ugly enough is it ? =.=" .
finally! he was ready . and it was already 12.23 pm .
he's always making me late . yea . lol .


Today I was suppose to meet someone in my school.
Tan Boon Lye! haha XD . i asked him to wait
for me at the school gate but end up when i reached there ,
he wasn't there =.=" . soo i just went straight to
the bengkel pertanian and dance . then i asked my friends
whether they got see boon lye or not . they said yea.
he was walking around the school . so i went and find him .
guess what? i found him looking at the pictures at the school board . haha XD .
then i dragged him to the bengkel pertanian .
Once we reached there , he asked where is Lei Yang ? and
also gave me a lolipop which he owed me a long time ago XD
haha wheee ! suddenly , Lei Yang showed up . and then. . eherm eherm XD
both of them also shy di LOL . Suddenly all the dancers also showed up .
then we started dancing . skip skip skip bla bla bla .
then it was finally 2.15 . Samantha pulled me to the canteen haha .
it was time to celebrate Chia Yan's birthday and cut the cake XD .
It was fun! haha XD

Here's the pictures :P




THE CAKE XD



US WITH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL XD



FANTASTIC FOUR XD



CANDID XD



spoiled by me XD




CANDID 2



CANDID 4



THE BIRTHDAY GIRL XD



WOOT , THE HOLD HAND SIA. XD



WEI HONG IS THE LUCKY GUY XD



From the back and left , yu liang , boon lye , mun ying , samantha
me and lei yang! XD


Anyways , we played with cake and put at
ppl's faces :P . ahah . thanks to the lame Bryan Chang ,
i've got cake on my hair and it can't come off till i bathe . hah .
We were actually skipping BM ahah . the whole class
was at the canteen XD .

After that , we all went back to class .
and Samantha and I made a card from the
Fishy family! * Give the card to her di , cannot take picture * LOL .
I bet this is the best birthday she ever had :P .

Skip Skip skip , bla bla bla .
maths teacher gave homework in the holidays , aww . :(
skip somemore ~

And after that , dancing practise again XD
Siow Hui taught me all the steps and I finally know the whole dance XD haha .
skip somemore ~~~

It was then 6.20 pm . we had an assembly .
the FIRST thing teacher said was ,
" sesiapa yang membawa bottle besar , telur dan tepung ,
jangan harap untuk main dengannya ya ."
We were like awwwwwwwwwwwww .
plan failed . lol . XD how sad. haha .
Everybody looked sad . as the plan failed XD .

And then we went home .
As i reached home , as usual. . i eat first :P .
and then i went upstairs and play the computer XD
i plucked in the wireless and then i wanted to log
in to the computer , suddenly .. EHH ?
why no mouse one ? == . I used the computer without
a mouse XD . ahah .
Garfield (me) telah belajar sesuatu yang baru!
I've learn how to use a computer without a mouse . ahah XD.
Natasha asked me to express that in ICTL .
surely can get some marks haha .
then i said , I learnt that to just get the knowledge ,
not to get marks . that line will get me some moral marks too :P .
haha XD . And then finally my parents came back home just to
drop my brother off . he came back with a Gold Medal XD .
and all the toys . haha .

Here's a picture of the toys XD .





haha XD .

And after that , we took some pictures acting LALA xP





lol 1




lol 2





lol 3





lol 4



lol 5 .


haha kay laa , that's all for now .
BTW , my brother's photographic skills damn noob :P
haha XD
bye , take care .

No comments: