Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My cow and I :D




lalalalala , it's been a while Since i've update my blog
XD haha . sorry for that . it's because
i can't online on weekdays . if you see me online,
that only means one thing .. SNEAKING . haha .

yes , today i skipped school WOOHOO . School
too bored di =P . haha just joking. it's cause i'm
not feeling really well. and also my geo and bm
teacher went for their holiday at Melaka but didn't
come back yet . haha . XD .

Yesterday, as usual we were practicing our dance again.
Suddenly , the ferocious (sorry , had to use it ) Pn Thulasi
came again. She asked us all to go back to our class but
we told her that we really had to practice. So she brings
up what she said last week and bla bla bla . After awhile
she said that it was gonna be our last day practicing during
school time and there she goes , walking away back to the
BP ( bilik pengawas ) . Everybody was really happy because
Pn Thulasi didn't scold us .

Nobody might notice , but i was actually really sad
and unhappy because if we can't practice during the schooling hours,
We had to do it in the morning which i can't just because
of some stupid reason. "Daddy doesn't wanna fetch" . haih. :(
I dontknow how la , but this friday is already
the day we have to audition . Just hope we can do it and to try our best.

To every single person who is dancing ,
I'm really sorry if i can't make it to any practices.
And sorry to say la , i don't think i can go for any. T.T .





_________________________






whee , i didn't know the rubik's cube was fun to play with. haha.
It's really fun but you have to remember all the formulas which are really confusing.
It all happened when my mom bring it back XD and now my whole
family started to like playing it. except my dad :D ahah.

I couldn't believe it myself but I could actually finish it! haha! :DD

Start ::






End ::







haha, obviously this is not what I took from my camera
but what i stole from google XD . heh. too lazy to upload :P

One day i was too bored. Then I went to www.youtube.com and search for
"World's Fastest Speed Solving Rubik's Cube" and that guy/girl finished it in 8 seconds.
chun right ? haha XD







Here's the video of it. haha. Hope one day i can break that record :P
Which may be impossible. heh.

And here's the game for today :: eXmortis 2 ! haha! really nice game
Hope you guys enjoy it XD



Free Flash GamesandFree Online Games


This is the end for today,
BTW, i suggest you play it full screen and turn up the volume :)
byeeee , take care XD

3 comments:

Melting Ice Cream said...

when i saw ur entry i was shock...
then i started to think that huh...u ponteng skwel heh??thn i read ur entry n u said so...pity u...r u okay??wert happen to u layne???pity...cannot go online..summore have to sneak...try to practice loh...haha...behind block D...^^
teach mie the rubik cube^^haha

Sammm said...

Zzzz.. Everybody at school tanya 'Where is Elayne?' Then Chia Yan and I have to answer 'She no got come. Kill her if you want.' Everybody ask xcept Nat.. Lol. Too busy with ... =.="

elayne said...

haha yes im fine yu liang :D thanks for your concern. everytime i online you sure offline de haha. behind block what? lol. haha sam, sorry didnt come la. :P