Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I like ch0c0late mIlK !



heh! chocolate milk nice la. I don't get it why some
people don't like milk . There is a variety of milk such as
fresh milk, strawberry milk, honey milk, chocolate milk
and what so ever. And also , no milk no cheese. OMG fermented cheese haha.
life without cheese is equivalent to no fats! that's one of the advantages. haha.
but without cheese , we cant bring satisfaction to ppl like me XD lols. crapping laa me.
haha. BTW , this topic is about
CHOCOLATE MILK so i don't wanna bring
in other subjects XD.

Hmm.. where does
chocolate milk comes from?
chocolate cows?





haha! so cute XD . of course it doesn't come from chocolate cows.
it's just susu perisa coklat. heeeheee.





My point is..
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK :D
Actually i like .. i mean love all kinds of milk! nice la!







haha! it doesn't mean that i'm still a small kid XD.
not only small kids can drink milk :P





heeeheee. show one whole group better laa. easier :P







tadaaaaaaaaaa !! haha! niceeeeee!
haha, okay la. dontknow got what milk di laa

And the game for today is :: Desolation Game !







Play Desolation Desolation

Play this free game now!




This is a special game for my special friend named Wei Jung. ahah.
since he preferred shooting games :P .
but you will still need my help wei jung :P it's a puzzle like shooting game XD
enjoy ~

BTW, chocolate cows do exist ( i think ) XD
bye and take care :D

No comments: