Cliky clik it ! :D

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TAG !

Another TAG , by Lei Yang :D


Rules & regulations.
1. Each person tagged must post these rules.
2. They must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3. When I say random, I mean R-A-N-D-O-M.
4. You'll have to elaborate about the facts.
5. The blogger shall then tag 8 of their pitiful friends.

let's start.. NOW!

1. I have a single mother named
ANDREW NG XD
and im not his daughter though , im his son XD .

2. I eat a lot XD
When i say alot , i mean ALOT .

3. I'm Garfield Fishy who loves lasagna :D
yes , garfield loves lasagna and i do too!

4. I lovee music .
No music no life! without music , i wouldn't
be singing right now XD . haha .

5. I'm suddenly into
rainbows .
Rainbows are so colourful :D and i like
colourful stuffs XD but not too colourful :P

6. When i'm smiling , i'm actually trying not to cry.
sadly that's true . haha . sometimes .
that would be the time when you tease me
a little and i start to cry XD .

7. I LOVE MY FRIENDS .
Friends are needed by everyone in this world XD .
without them , you're nothing . and also , everyone
needs friends to brighten up your day for you . :D

8. I crap A LOT .
ahah , when i'm bored .. i will crap , crap , crap
and crap . haha . that's all i do when i'm bored.
so beware ppl ! XD .

People to tag .

I would like to tag anyone who reads this XD .
it must be your unlucky day . ;D

No comments: