Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soaking Wet!


heyyyyyy. XD . Today is a special day for Chia Yan
cause she was splashed by all of us ( classmates )
haha . she was soaking wet! XD it was fun splashing her laa .
Nope it's not her birthday YET! but since her birthday falls on a holiday ,
we decided to splash her today .

Here's a picture of the pretty Chia Yan ! :P





It's a picture from behind , sadly can't see her face :(




What about this ? haha , alaa. wei hong kacau laa . XD

haha , nevermind laa .
heh , hope her mum didn't scold her . :P .
while splashing her , this evil piggy named Colin "accidentally"
splashed me wor =.=" . and then i was half wet .
On the way out of school , Reena suddenly poured water on me >.< .
dontknow why laa . haha . after reach I reached outside ,
i saw Emily . i was getting her back because yesterday she poured water on me =.= .
I made it look like an accident haha . but then it failed somehow .
and yea she poured water on me =.= . Suddenly ah ! this Siow Hui
poured water on me . And then again , i still dontknow why laa . hah .
I guess some things happen without a reason XD .
After that , Seik Yng also pour ! ish . lol .
Then i went home reaaaaaaally really wet!

I'd like to thank all these people for making me WET!
haha . XD .

BTW , The moth on Chia Yan's hair is a real living creature!
That's all for now ,
bye and take care :D

No comments: