Cliky clik it ! :D

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update for CNY!

Okay, since it's been a month since i updated my blog, i have alot of updates coming up.
First, is CNY! Sadly, only one week holiday. Not enough yo , not enough.

Like every Chinese New Year, my family and I would visit my relatives and friends, eat good food, gamble, eat good food, watch movies, eat good food and so on.
And for this cny,

1) my mom cooked alot of food and i ate alot of food which is good because food is good.




at tiff's place.



mom's multi-layered "poon choi"



lou sang.


2) massive gambling sessions. forever and always poker and black jack. "In between" has been black listed.



the addicts lol.


3) movies. watch these two movies during cny.



ppl say this is funny



but i think this is funnier.


4) went to Kelvin, Janessa, Ivy and Tiffany's house to visit visit!




WHAT?! no pictars?! Yeah, sadly no pictures cause everyone too busy playing already! =D
or I just don't have 'em pictures.


Conclusion is, this was the best cny ever hoho.
that is not all though, i forgot what i did due to STM but for me to rmb all this, it's not bad hahahha.

Yesterday, my school had road run and it's the first time im attending it. I got number 17.. ah. Not bad lah.. by the looks of all the ppl running, i thought i couldnt get any placing.

Oh well, exam starts tomorrow and i wish good luck to everyone who's having their exams. I haven't even touch a book yet, yay. So i go touch now, k bye!

(p/s: HOW'S MY NEW HEADER? i draw one i draw one! =D)

Love,
Elayne.




No comments: