Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life's like this.





___________________________________________________________


After so many days, the advertisments by nuffnang finally decided to show up!
Please do click on 'em, kay. thanks.

You know what? I haven't got the chance to do anything on the "Things i wanna do" post. That's just sad. Everyday is just eat, sleep, play computer, watch tv, play ps2, read Doraemon.
God, how lifeless can i be?

Other than that, I have been eating a lot lately and that, my friend, is not a good thing.
Well it actually is but with lack of exercise, it is bad.

I don't know why but when i keep thinking about this and about the future.. i come out with this..





=(



I'd be standing like that among all my thin thin friends, 10 years in the future.
and also, that picture got me wondering..
Seriously, why are there no fat stick men? and then i remembered, "OH YEAH! It's because they're STICK man". Sigh, really, i can be so dumb.


The other day my dad switched on a movie called Precious .





It is actually an award winning movie with award winning actresses/actors based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire.



Mo'Nique(on the left) who acts as Precious' mother and Gabourey Sidibe(on the right) who acts as Precious.


It is about a 16 year old girl who has been sexually abused by her father causing her to get pregnant, twice and physically and mentally abused by her mother who is currently jobless.
She always imagines and fantasizes a different world where she is loved and appreciated.
I guess all this poor girl wanted was just to be loved and appreciated.

I think that more people should watch this movie.

If you think life is hard, what is life to Precious?



Love,
Elayne
.

No comments: