Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, March 19, 2010

My next life.

Hmm, what do you wanna be in yr next life?
I've been thinking about this for awhile and i've come up with a decision..
I wanna be a jellyfish in my next life.

Don't you think they are so cool ? Plus cute too. and they somehow have this glow in the dark feature.
I wanna be the big big ones and also colourful colourful ones.
They're dangerous too but so what if i'm a jellyfish, i'm not dangerous to myself =D!




but they're sure dangerous for her..




so colourful!!



Cool eh! Jellyfish are so colourful. plus, some look like flowers.

Please enjoy pictures of my next life. I'll number it so tell me k which one is the best so that i can tell God i wanna be which one.

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19




I'm not sure whether number 6 is a jellyfish or not but who cares! so colourful =D!
Alright, if you see any jellyfish, dont poke it, dont kill it, cauz that might be me!


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: