Cliky clik it ! :D

Monday, February 8, 2010

What's love?



if only you knew , my love for you is true.

Hello! Today got perlantikan for ketua kelas and penolong ketua kelas. I couldn't stop laughing. It's just so funny! Don't ask me what's so funny cause i also dontknow.
Now i've got two tags to wear! one more is QM one! but i dont wear that. It's very big. Maybe one day i'll wear it! =D

I like today. But i'm afraid that i wont enjoy next monday. Cause the last time i said that i liked monday was last two weeks and I literally died inside, last monday. But what have i to worry ? Next monday is holidayy yayy, means the bad monday is skipped! hahahha.

The funniest thing today was, Kelvin and I just kena lantik as ketua and penolong. And then on the same day itself, we went and ask teacher whether we could letak jawatan or not =X Most obviously, teacher did not allow hahahha.

Jasmine : stress is sexy!

yeah man, i'm feeling damn hell sexy right now.

CHINESE NEW YEAR, is just few days awayy. I did my shopping last Saturday. Went out at 10.30am came back at 10.20am. My brother had a shopping spree. He carried all his bags and said 'wheeeeeeee'. Then, I had this strong urge to burn all of his clothes durin' midnight but luckily i didn't.

_______________________________________________________


Mosquito story continuation

I was very surprised, who would laugh when they are about to get eaten ?! As the spider drew closer, another spider showed up. The spiders fought for AOISWDE92 and I. Their fight was so great that the spider web broke and all of us fell. From the ground, I flew away as fast as I could leaving AOISWDE92 behind. Why? Cause he was still laughing, very annoying. Because i was sooooo lucky that day, I accidentally flew into a human's mouth and now i'm in its stomach telling you ppl this story. ThE ENd.

Characters



'I'




AOISWDE92




Spider 1




Spider 2


__________________________________________________________



Wow not bad story right, I can write a book already =D





Love,
Elayne.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Elayne:

We love the website and pictures. Did you create the T mosquito? We would like to use it in our Christmas card photo this year and need permission to use it? If you did not create it, can you tell us where you found it? Please contact me at nugent1234@gmail.com.
Kim N