Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm suppish. No ? (H)





Suppish Johnny.
Wanting to hit the bad guy who is playing with a Barbie Doll.



YOO!

I'm not in the mood of blogging as I wanna play more games hahahha. later you'l find out what kind of game LOL. So i'll just skip to the point.

Hahahah! Yesterday, Tiff and I went for some baking classes. LOL. Too bored at home already!
We baked ________ and Chocolate Truffles. Of course taste nice lah! won't die one. Aunty Winnie was our teacher lol.




The "______" . I forgot what is it called LOL.




Face problem! =D


Sorry only this little pics. All the pics in Tiff's phone lol.

After that, I went and cut my hair! Short short =D hahahha. I look weird. Somehow not used to it.


Not a clear shot causeeeeee... Wait till i style the Yuna hair first la HAHAHA.




Can tie. But will look like Fish =D


Okay. and just now, been playing GHOSTSCAPE 2: The Cabin with ChloELOL. hahaha. you should try it! cause it's fun LOL. Chloe abandon me after awhile! she claimed the game bores her. LOL.

First, gotta put in yr name. Cause the old man likes to say yr name. So you must have a name. LOL.



This is a good name. LOL.




This is what I wrote in my notepad, in the game. hahaha!




I love this part. He's been expecting you, ChloELOL.




I love this doll too. LOL.


And after certain tasks that the old man needs...



Well done, ChloELOL. LOL!




Go on ChloELOL! Take his picture! He wants his picture taken HAHA.




HOHOHOHOHO.




HAHAH i took like 114 minutes to finish the game. OKAY WHAT! ALMOST 2 HOURS ONLY MA. AHAHHAHA.


That's all for now.
Shall go play games with ChloELOL now.

Bye!


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: