Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feels like Insomnia,

hey peeps.

it's 4.30 am now and i just can't sleep. Why ?
Because of the lack of sleep every night, I'm tired.
Because i'm tired, i doze off around 8 - 10 pm and then i would wake up around 2 or 3 and then I can't sleep back.

I call this the holiday sleeping habit , lol. Cause this usually happens only during the holidays and no i'm not loving it.
It sounds pretty cool in Doraemon when i read it. Nobita's like, "Saya Raja Dunia Malam!" and then runs around everywhere. But right now, it doesn't seem so cool anymore.

Feeling like this is seriously damn not nice lo.
The feeling's like.. wanna sleep, but can't sleep. Head and eyes feel heavy but when i close my eyes, nothin' happens.
You get what I mean ? =(

I still remember durin' August or September, i went to bed at 2 and I rolled here and there for like 2 hours, only I was able to sleep. Sigh ~

The worst part about waking up at 2 or 3 is when you can't sleep back and no one's here to accompany you. Usually those people that are still awake are those who play Dota.
So people, for my sake, please do play Dota. I'll cancel my plan in making it die, lol.

Okay it's 4.50 am now and I feel very tired. The same way i felt around 2 hours ago when i just woke up.

Gosh, just let me sleep man .



[Edit]


Cool, it's 6.20 am now. Anybody awake ? lol.
Read Doraemon for 2 hours. LOL.
And also because of midnight boredom, i've removed all inactive blog links. =)
If i accidentally removed your link, please tell me.
If your blog is dead and the link is still there.. note that I wanna keep yr link. Also, ask if want to be linked. x.x
All blogs needed to be relinked , has been relinked. lol.

No comments: