Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7 November 2009.




Last Saturday, my mom had a gathering with her friends at our house. reunion.
Mom prepared salad, spaghetti and cocktail lol and her friends brought other food =D.

On that day, i met alotta new friends.

Let's start by introducing them , to you =D




from left, Nicole, Chermaine and Janice.



Nicole is seriously so very cute LOL. and pretty.











I couldn't stop hugging her, no matter what she does, she is just too adorable.
She is 8 btw.



Chermaine Chen. She's a really nice person and a caring sister. Always looks out for the brother, Clement. ( is it spelt correctly ? )





She's 12 years old.








and her brother is.. i don't know how old..



Janice. She's 11 I think ? and she studies in a chinese school.. i think. hahah. Nothing new here to me cause i've already known her ever since I was young. =D





She's growing up so fast that I think she's gonna be taller than me soon. :O


AND THEN THERE'S RACHEL, RACHEL CULLEN. =D




This is the only picture I have with her because she doesn't like taking pictures. =(
She's also 12 but she's much taller than me. I think she's taller than Chia Yan but shorter than Samantha.



This picture explains it all.


and there was also another little girl i met. She was very timid. i did not get to know her name, sadz.


The day went on with doing many many activities.

At first, I asked everyone to come up to my room because Janice asked me to. LOL.
So yeah, they were kinda fascinated by my room being a double decker. And they kept climbing up and down, hahah, everyone, excluding Rachel and I.

I played chess with Rachel. I had no plan at all lol. She looks so pro, thought she was gonna win but in the end no one won. haha.
Maybe she already checkmated but i didn't know. ops. :P

If i'm not mistaken ( Sorry, bad memory ) after that we, Rachel and I, went and played the PS2. Played the game Sponge bob Square pANts. =D my favourite :P
But after awhile, the rest of them came and continue our game for us. While they were playing, we went and get chocolates for each and everyone of us and an aunty came and gave us ice cream. =D (fat di lo, sei lo, sei lo. )

and then and then I can't really recall but I think we surfed the net ? hahah.
and then Rachel showed me this..


can't post the video, so here's the link! Taylor Swift's VMA moment ruined by Kanye West!


After that, all of us decorated my room =P cause we have nothing else better to do.




This was done by Rachel , Chermaine, the timid girl whom the name i do not know of and yours truly.



This was done by Nicole and Janice ! (not the full picture)

thanks guys. =D for helping me out.


After that, we watched...

deng deng!



but only till half of it because it got bored after awhile.


After dinner, we were all snatching the Nintendo Ds cause we were bored and it's fun. hahah!
but when it was Nicole's turn, it ran out of battery so Janice was forced to keep it. It is Janice's one btw.

Chermaine then, not to say pity, but yeah pitied Nicole and lend her, her PSP which only left 1 bar or battery but she said it was okay. How nice of her =)

While Nicole was playing, Chermaine and I styled her hair.

This is what it looks like.. tadaaa! hahaha!




Sorry yah! Nothing else better to do. XD

After all those, we took some pictures and they went back home.
It was already 11 by that time. They came at 1 btw. lol.





















owh! and Rachel and Chermaine wrote this just before they went back!







Thanks for coming the other day ! =D




(taken by the pro photographer, Rachel ;p)


p/s: (am really tired, so sorry if there's any typo or anything else.)



Love,
Elayne.

No comments: