Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, November 20, 2009

I made earth!

hello people.

Tiffany went back home around 2 hours ago.
She came over to my house to bake the left over cookie dough. lol.

pictures will be uploaded next time.

Right now, i want to share this awesome game with you guys.

just click here ----> ELAYNE ROCKS LOL.

trust me, it's not another lame game, it's a really cool one.

the proof is.. I MADE EARTH MAN. GOSH. I MADE EARTH WITH JUST PLANTING ONE ORB. LOL.















Not gonna show you step by step, cause later you'll know how to grow earth too, then no fun anymore. hahaha!

Well, try it! It's Really cool. =D

Okay. about the facebook fan page thingy, LOL man. Don't join cause you are looking for s*x. Join cause my good friend, Jasmine made it for me so that you guys can support me. LOL.

Ohh, and I have a new song already =) No worries, not as lame as the other two. It's LAMER. haha, just kidding. but seriously.


Look forward to it ! x







Love,
Elayne.


No comments: