Cliky clik it ! :D

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reaching for the impossible.



WARNING :
emo ppl shouldnt read my emo posts. although we might share the same thoughts but it could bring you to realisation that you might be dumb or something and then you'll go suicide. i shall just state here that im not responsible for your death. k thanks.





In life, there's nothing you can take back, what have been heard, said, or seen. That's why the hurt is here to stay.

There's no perfect in life even if we try to reach for it. and there you tell me, nothing is impossible. LIES.

You said that even if a person doesn't feel the same way as you do, as long as they're happy, you're happy.
LIES.

A line that i see everywhere , 'The only way to not disappoint yrself is to have less expectations' . That's true. but, how can i have such a low expectation if i worked so hard for it?

Exactly how do you enjoy a teenager's life? im lost. I need directions, i want a book on how to live life.

Screw quotes. I know that sometimes they are true but it doesn't apply the same for everybody.
I know im not the only one. Different ppl, different problems, similar pain.
but when you're in pain, it will only seem that the world isn't fair to only you.

I just really dont deserve this..




In my life, i want to stab 3 ppl. But if you were me you would stab 10.


Love,
Elayne.

No comments: