Cliky clik it ! :D

Friday, September 17, 2010

My rabbit's name is Stewie :)





Why? because i LOVE Stewie from family guy as much as i love my new rabbit heh heh!

Yesterday, mom surprised me with a rabbit while they were baking moon cakes and i was upstairs using the computer with Tiffany.
Seriously was SO SURPRISED i screamed HAHAHHA.
It's a medium sized baby rabbit, only 3 months old but sooo large.

Went to Taipan last night to get it its cage, spray shampoo and water feeder :)

Taking care of a rabbit is HARD. It poops every second, every where and I have to pick up those poop every single minute. Not to mention pee. It bites everything too. It just refuses to chew those alfalfa hay.
Oh well, it might get used to chewing them soon.

I hope i can take care of it and play with it well. Don't want it to end up dying, heh.
Tomorrow, mom and I are gonna groom the rabbit :) for now it's extra fluffy and looks like a cockroach, hahaha! how cute.










"love me! im so fluffy!"




Love,
Elayne.

No comments: