Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Title-less




Qm dinner 2010 :D Nat and I



Hai, it's 12.17 am now so MERDEKAAAAA! hahah.
Right now the song satu irama is playing again and again on tv. Kept it on eventhough i'm nt watching.
I think i should update my blog more often again for i have nothing else better to do.
Err.. still thinking about the penang post, i think i accidentally deleted alot of the pics so.. might not be blogging bout it anymre.
So, pmr is coming soon and i'm not doing anything about it. I dont really know why but i still dont have the mood to study at all.
Someone needa put my life on the line then maybe.. maybe i might study.
Anyhoo, my stomach condition is getting worst again. Seriously it's so painful i just feel like taking a knife and stab myself. I even bathed while sitting on the bathroom floor today HAHAHA.

Anyway, i cant study while staying at home so if anyone wanna go out to study or something, just gimme a call or text me.
Okay, now im listening to a guy singing about roti canai and teh tarik on tv. Nais

Ohh and earlier this evening, Menn Sze posted something to my facebook wall..

jeng jeng jeng..

http://simplebeans.blogspot.com/2009/02/non-expert-elmo-cupcake-tutorial.html

It's a site of how to make an elmo cupcake! (non-expert)



I wanna make it someday.. maybe during the holidays or after Pmr =)

OHH i wanna say that i found a bat outside my house few days ago!




Its so cute !! but sadly it died the next day, well it was alrdy injured so its not my fault.. i was just preventing it to get eaten by a cat.
Even if it did survive, i doubt i'll still be able to keep it. What if i get rabies man. tsk

I know that most of you know about the bat but did you know about this?




GARDEN SLUG =D


Stated in one of my posts last year, i am very terrified of anything that is related to the worm family, so worms, sea cucumbers, millipedes, centipedes, all those i hate them. (snakes are exceptional cause they cool) BUT this is like the cutest slug i'ver ever seen. SO CUTE HAHAHHA.

Sadly for it, my brother and I killed it with salt. I'm sorry slug but watching it melt was truly fascinating.

On the saturday, i watched High School Musical 1, 2, and 3 again on Disney Channel cause they were announcing the winner of My School Rocks dance competition.. seriously did anyone from my school participated? 'Cause i'd like to ask what's wrong with you, our school doesnt rock k LOL jk. but seriously.

Also, I heard that High School Musical 4 is coming out. I know, i know.. you're like WHAT? i thought they graduated already, how can they have a 'HIGH SCHOOL' musical when they're not in high school?!
Honestly, I also dontknow. They said that Zac Efron is currently considering, you can read it over here.. http://www.buddytv.com/articles/high-school-musical/will-there-be-a-high-school-mu-23975.aspx

But look at what I found..





HAHA, this is the shizz man.. funny..

Soo,, i've been blogging for more than 30 minutes now.. so i'll end this crap here..
Good night. MERDEKA.


(p/s: i totally own in guitar hero, EHEKEHEK)

Love,
Elayne.

No comments: