Cliky clik it ! :D

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Now wait a minute ~




Something funny that i found on youtube, hehe.











If you do not understand,

it's actually a game and the rules are just simple..

DONT LAUGH!




___________________________



Today is just like any other normal day :D


Just wanna say sorry Jaccey :( for ffk-ing you.
set the alarm at 6, woke up at 6.10 and fell alseep again. : )


Went to school around 10.40, my brother fetched me there.

Reached at 11 and i went straight to the QM room.
Saw Chia Yan , Jacceyy, Shane, Rafiq and Bryan.

I forgotten to do my science corrections because i DID NOT know that i had to do it
and Chia Yan said I was there when teacher told us to.

D: D:

Then i did it in the QM :D

Played the "wink wink" game again and also "mafia" during WBS.

Colin was tha best story teller XD *view nathalea's blog if you wanna know more*


***** skip skip skip*****




Overall my results, ok lahh.

I'm happy yet disappointed about it.
haven't get all the marks yet thoughh.

JACCEYY YOU WIN THIS TIME but you shall wait.. second term i wil chase you :D


hehe, mom bought cheese cake again, ate till i have stomach aches. : (



By the way,

Happy Birthday Chew Kia Zheng !

I'm already good enough to not splashh tinge or my water that has fungus in it at you :D
Hope you did well in yr examm.
Hope that you'll find a girlfriend too :D LOL that treats you well.



Lastly, another video that i can't stop watching xDxD








Evolution of Dance :DD





Believe me, i can fly : )
Elayne.

No comments: